P.A. Day Camp
Ages 4 - 13
Schedule: To be Determined
- Multiple sports (including soccer, floor hockey, basketball, dodgeball, volleyball, and handball)
- Cooperative games
- Arts & Crafts
- Drama & Dance
- Music and more!
These activities combined with our professional instruction and small group sizes ensure an engaging and fun experience for every camper!
Payment for the P.A. Day Camps can be made by cheque, e-tansfer, and Cash. Please make cheques out to Kidz Can Play Incorporated
Things to Bring
- Water bottle with name labeled
- Nut-free lunch/snack
- Athletic clothing
- Indoor gym shoes, especially during rainy/snowy weather
- Regular, allergy, and/or emergency medication (medication must be in original packaging)
- A positive attitude
- Watches/jewelry –these can get caught in clothing or can cause bodily harm. (Note: Kidz Can Play Inc. is not responsible for items that might get lost or damaged by participants who choose to bring said items to the program.)
- Cellular phones – may only be used to call parents/caregivers with permission from Coaches
- Scents (including cologne and perfume)
- Inappropriate or suggestive clothing or words on clothing
Please note that we are a nut-safe facility, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOUR CHILD DOES NOT BRING ANY FOOD OR SNACKS THAT CONTAIN NUTS OR TRACES OF NUTS. We strongly request that you read all food labels carefully to ensure that no nut products or products containing traces of nuts are brought into the school. If your child requires an Epi-pen please ensure that it is at camp each day.
Sample P.A. Day Camp Schedule
Located at St. Johns Greek Orthodox Church Recreation Center